We kindly ask you to include all essential and mandatory information in your complaint against discrimination, as defined by Article 36 of the Protection against Discrimination Act, i.e.:
- Personal name or company name or another title and permanent or temporary residence or headquarters of the requester;
- The opposite side or the perpetrator, if the latter is known to the requester, their address of permanent or temporary residence or headquarters;
- Circumstances, personal names and contact details of any witnesses or other information in connection with the matter showing that discrimination has occurred;
- Contact details of the complainant;
- Handwritten signature of the complainant.
A complaint against discrimination can also be submitted anonymously, in this case it is sufficient to fill in the information marked with an asterisk*.
After completing the form, print and personally sign it, then send it to the Advocate of the Principle of Equality by ordinary mail (to the following address: Železna cesta 16, 1000 Ljubljana) or scan it and send by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you need assistance in completing the form, please feel free to call us every weekday from 10 am to 12 am and on Wednesday also from 3 pm to 6 pm on the following phone number: 080 81 80.